Asos.com’s 4505 has landed. Launched on 15th February, the new activewear range offers over 100 styles for both men in women. The online British online store new fashion-forward collection includes leggings, sweats, trainers, jackets, and hoodies- perfect for your workout or just daily life.
Venturing into the realm of activewear, we love how they have introduced the broadest size range including special sizes like plus and petite. Great news for consumers who don’t fit sizes 2-16. “With more than 100 styles across menswear and womenswear, the first collection from ASOS 4505 fuses athleticism with day-to-day style,” the brand wrote in a statement. “The design team has taken dynamic prints and colours from key fashion trends and merged them with seasonless technology, ensuring your playtime has personality while allowing you to get the best results.”
When Affordable Activewear Meets Fashion Tech
With prices ranging from $16 to $80, here are some of the technical details:
- Reflective technology features within a selection of running styles, reflective geometric prints and empowering slogans provide functional, fashion activewear for night runners.
- Seamless leggings and bra tops are included in the collection, aiming to increase comfort and reduce irritation caused by seams during a workout.
- Compression prints are also thoughtfully placed onto styles to give additional support to muscles during higher impact activities
- Jackets and Skiwear are all waterproof and feature practical pockets and inserts for tech devices.
- Sweat-wicking treatments have been applied to the vast majority of the collection, ensuring breathability and comfort for a multitude of sports.
Among all the fashion-forward pieces, my favourite has to be the ASOS 4505 Run Jacket With Belt Detail. Designed with moisture-managing fabric, the jacket has the ability to keep you cool and dry. Detail-wise, for me it was all about the funnel neck and the belted waist.
Designed to keep you cool and reflect the most stylish trends, ensuring your playtime has personality. So whether you’re running, raving or training, ASOS 4505 promises to be the very best performance kit for you.