Fashion Forward Dubai (FFWD) is the definitive fashion platform for Dubai and the Middle East – which provides a platform and a progressive direction for fashion in the region.
Key components of FFWD include: Catwalk shows and presentations by the best couture, ready-to-wear and accessories designers in the Middle East. Additionally FFWD hosts The d3 Fashion Talks, to foster industry discussion and development.
Held twice a year, each April and October at Hai d3 in Dubai Design District, FFWD is an industry focused event, welcoming members of the regional and international fashion communities to come together in support of Middle Eastern design talent.
Did you miss FFWD in April 2016? Well we have got you covered. Grab a cup of joe and take a moment to listen to the panel discussion on 3D Printing to Wearable Tech: The Future of Fashion with:
– Abdo Chlala, Regional Head of IT and Mobile Division at Samsung
– Francesca Gianesin, VP EMEA Consumer Products at Disney
– Matthew Drinkwater, Head of The Fashion Innovation Agency at London College of Fashion
– Yasmine Jaber, Founder of EXOCET
– Moderated by: Bryan Oknyansky, Executive Innovator at Bryan Oknyansky Consulting