Amazon, which launched on the World Wide Web back in July 1995, is today enjoying the glow of their retail tech boom following the launch of their latest venture, Style Code Live.
The overall format will be centered around their audience embracing the interactive viewing experience. Should you wish to tune in to the free 30 minute show, you can look forward to Style Code Live giving you a “shoppable” experience and access to the latest fashion and beauty trend news.
Other features that could tempt you to being a Style Code Live fan include:
- Live Chat:The audience can join the Style Code Live conversation via live chat at any time during the show, ask questions, and share their own perspectives and tips.
- Style Carousel:A Style Carousel directly under the Style Code Live player dynamically updates to highlight products available on Amazon as they are featured in the show.
- Style Links: A running list of links captures products and topics discussed, including those that viewers can find off of Amazon.
- Chat Host: Our show hosts will participate in live chat, chiming in frequently to respond to viewer questions and comments.
- Style Code Love Bag:Viewers can click on the Style Code Love Bag to “applaud” segments and products throughout the show. They’ll see the bag fill as viewers click and release virtual confetti once it’s full.
Style Code Live will be hosted by style obsessed trio Lyndsey Rodrigues, Rachel Smith, and Frankie Grande. On the gig Rodrigues shared, “I’m so thrilled to be a part of Style Code Live. Live TV is my greatest passion, and to be able to work on such an original and interactive show really is a dream come true.” Munira Rahemtulla, head of Style Code Live added, “Our customers love fashion, and have wanted a place to keep up with new trends and get expert tips. We created Style Code Live for them, and we are just getting started with this show.”
ALSO READ: Apple Stylishly Launches M2M
Amazon’s first experiment with an interactive commerce sounds wonderful, but the only snag in what could be a glorious success should all go well, is that Style Code Live can only be streamed on your computer. That being said, the online company has promised that a mobile version will be available soon.
So as Amazon hopes that their consumer focused daily live show will resonate with viewers and increase sales, will you be tuning in? If you are curious then you can tune in Monday through Thursday at 9 PT/6 ET, just be sure to let us know your thoughts on the show.
**UPDATE: MAY 2017**