Another day, another smartwatch launches. This time round it is Armani Exchange entering the competitive ring. We must admit that we did not see AX Connected coming, but then again with Fossil Group proving to be a force to be reckoned with, should we really be surprised?
The popular sub brand, which is under the label of Giorgio Armani, unveiled its connected hybrid smartwatch at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Simply known as A|X, the label has designed a smart watch that favours the Armani Exchange signature whilst bragging the latest wearable technology.
Joining the likes of Swarovski, Kate Spade and Michael Kors, A|X line of hybrid smartwatches do not require charging, they instead operate on batteries that can last up to 6 months. With the ability to sync to your smartphone via Bluetooth® from up to 84 feet away, A|X’s connected hybrid smartwatch features includes:
- Auto-time: your watch automatically mirrors your phone’s time for the correct time, all the time
- Smartphone notifications: never miss an important like, text or snap with custom alerts from the A|X Connected app
- Activity tracking: get cred for your street tread by automatically tracking and monitoring your steps
- Snap a selfie: capture life’s memorable moments with your smartphone’s camera
- Control your music: seamlessly control your smartphone’s music to start, stop, skip, or go back to your favorite track
- Second time zone: wherever your globe-trotting adventures may take you, check the time with the press of a button
- Alarm: schedule alarms and alerts so you never miss a minute of the action
- Ring your phone: find your misplaced phone quickly so you’re never out of touch
- Sleep tracking: keep track of your ZZZs by monitoring your nightly sleep patterns
- No charging: go cordless and never worry about charging your watch
Constructed with silicone cases, the watch comes in 4 colours; white, black, blue, and orange. If your interest has been piqued, then you will be happy to know that you will be able to buy the A|X smartwatch next month, in February 2017, at the A|X online store.