Are you free October 28-29? FashNerd.com has partnered up with Decoded Fashion NY, and we would like to invite you to attend the fashion/tech event of the year.
Founded by Liz Bacelar, the Decoded Fashion New York Summit reads like a who’s who of Fashion Marketers and Tech influencers. It is the kind of event where the impact of just one energizing conversation has the power to charge innovation and revolutionize your way of thinking, so how can you not want to attend?
We are happy to share with you Decoded Fashion NY’s confirmed speakers:
● Yael Aflalo, Founder & CEO, Reformation
● Melisa Goldie, Chief Marketing Officer, Calvin Klein
● Sean Rad, Founder, Tinder
● Matthew Woolsey, Executive Vice President, Barneys New York
● Christopher Suarez, CEO, Nicholas Kirkwood
● Kerem Atasoy, Head of Digital, Harvey Nichols
● Doug Gardner, CIO, River Island
● Daniel Habashi, Director of Brand Development, Instagram
● Howard Mittman, Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer, GQ
Want to surround yourself with people who are busy implementing game changing strategies, and are doing it well? All you have to do is sign up to attend HERE. All FashNerd.com readers get 15%off.
See You There!